Are you new to how the Bookshelf feature works that allows you to navigate between books on your new Duplication On Demand cartridge? Did you know that you can contact TBS during business hours as often as you like and a Reader Advisor will walk you through the Bookshelf process? All of the above is true.
If you need help using Bookshelf, see the video or quick guide below.
TBS Bookshelf Video Guide
Bookshelf Feature Quick Guide
The Bookshelf feature is for use when navigating a digital cartridge that contains more than one book or magazine.
- Turn the player on by pressing the red, round Power button on the left-hand side of the top of the player.
- Insert a cartridge into the player. On the top of the player you will find the large green, rectangular Play/Stop button.
- Press and hold the Play/Stop button until you hear a beep indicating you have activated the Bookshelf feature. The player will announce the number of books or magazines on the cartridge. To the right of the Play/Stop button is the Fast-Forward button. The Fast-Forward button is light gray and triangular shaped with raised edges pointing right.
- Press the Fast-Forward button until you hear the title of the book or magazine issue you wish to read. To the left of the Play/Stop button is the Rewind button. The Rewind button is light gray and triangular shaped with raised edges pointing left.
- Press the Rewind button to navigate back through the titles until you hear the one you wish to read.
- Press the Play/Stop button after you hear the title of the book magazine issue you wish to read.